Sunday, May 23, 2010

Practical Day 12: Gloomy Saturday











It is true, it was raining during Subuh prayer and it continues. This is my first time come to work in the rain. There was an accident happened before me but with unconscious mind make me just go straight ahead. Hopefully next time I will stop and help them. I came to the site and it was raining. The delivered items on the roadside were soaked. So be it. I have another items will coming today.

Today there were two smaller lorries but the quantity are even bigger. I don’t want to think much, just letting LB handle it but with my workmen force. My responsibility only to check the items were delivered with correct amount. Again, the process took a long time. But, Alhamdulillah the lorry driver was kind to me. As I explained that I’m new here and I am a trainee so he being patient for mischief that happened. I have to accompany the lorry driver and I skipped my lunch. Those Bangla bastards dare to go to lunch even their boss did not go for lunch. Damn it.

However all the item checking were settled and I just let the nature to solve the storing problem. The lorry driver finally is able to leave at 3 p.m. Those workers trying hard to finish up all the things and finally it already half way to go. But there were too many toilet vase were stranded. I don’t care. I want to go home and having my Sunday tomorrow, InsyaAllah.

I’ve found a new route to go to my workplace. Now I don’t have to make a U-turn anymore. InsyaAllah. As I finished this day, it is already two full weeks that I worked over there. Six weeks to go. Really want to return to Shah Alam right now. Sigh.


“INTELLIGENCE WITHOUT GENIUS, KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT INFLEXIBILITY, A HIGH DEGREE OF SKILL WITHOUT OVERTRAINING, FEAR BUT NOT COWARDICE, BRAVERY WITHOUT FOOLHARDINESS, SELF-CONFIDENCE WITHOUT EGOTISM, PHYSICAL FITNESS WITHOUT BEING MUSCLE BOUND, PREFERENCE FOR PARTICIPATORY OVER SPECTATOR SPORTS, FRANKNESS WITHOUT BLABBER MOUTHING, ENJOYING LIFE WITHOUT EXCESS HUMOR WITH DISPROPORTION AND FAST REFLEXES OVER PANIC” – Dr Robert Voas -

No comments: