Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Counting Up 2




Day 13
Erm, not much today. I might be thinking of it for about 3 or 4 times only. That’s nice. Hehe.

Day 14
Yeah, 2 weeks already. No need for NiQuitIn yet. But, oh my gosh. Please, suddenly it comes into my mind. I don’t want to think about it please.

Day 15
Hectic, tension arises. Argh, please. I want to stop. Why such situation and feeling came at the wrong time and at the wrong place. Dang it.

Day 16
Having a lab a.k.a. ‘bengkel’ today. Too boring and sleepy. Why the situation nowadays makes me want to make a U turn. But I won’t give a chance. O’ Allah, please help me. Amin.

Day 17
Waaa. Trying to be patient to face all the problems and works. Well, many of them is not taking it so I will be a part of team from them. I don’t want to think about it even for a second.

Day 18
I can’t remember.

Day 19
Ditto.

Day 20
Ditto.

Day 21
Ditto. But it is already 3 weeks without it. Yeah. Gambatter kudasai.

Day 22
Ditto.

Conclusion: I hope I will win this fight. Amin.


"229. IF A BUILDER BUILDS A HOUSE FOR SOMEONE, AND DOES NOT CONSTRUCT IT PROPERLY, AND THE HOUSE WHICH HE BUILT FALLS IN AND KILLS IT OWNER, THEN THE BUILDER SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH" – Hammurabi's Code Of Laws –

No comments: