Thursday, July 29, 2010

Practical Day 40: Oh No!

Well, I just continue ordering them to do their works. As today much more difficult as I thought I want to make two trip of delivery. I ordered them to collect Ladder Frame first as that my plan. With the second trip will sent out all the three palettes that left. However as to collect and arrange the ladder frame inside the lorry is time consuming, so I have to postpone another trip for tomorrow. Well, here is the mistake happen. At least from my point of view.

What am I hate and afraid of just happen. Well, I still hold on my principle. The lorry driver explained to me that the broken items that have been sent out are not counted. Since he is not returning the uncounted items back to the site I already thought something bad. He explained that is no bad about it. It is not counted if it is broken. And if the broken items are returned back to the site, they will use it again and that will pose a great danger, even death. As he explained me there are few stages of working people. He told me I already reach level 2. And now he teaches me level 3. Where to do work properly with making benefit aside as for my motivation. As I hear to him, I know he might be right. Plus we don’t like our superior. But deep inside, I’m still holding on my principle.

He also offers to me some incentive. As I don’t know to accept or not. If I did not accept it, it will sadden him. So I decided to accept it later. But I will not use the money. Instead of burning the notes I will give to the kongsi kongs who has work for me before. Eventually, I know it is a sin. I’m sorry. I will train with much more honest people to work inside this adventurous world. ‘There are no bad students, but there might be a bad teacher’. Hurm, yes. I agree.

(29/7/2010) Alhamdulillah. I didn't receive anything. Thanks to God.

Allahummaghfirli Zunubi, Waliwalidayya, Warhamhuma, Kama Rabbayana Soghira. Allahumma Yassir Wa La Tu’assir, Rabbi Tammim Bil Khair.



“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: