Monday, March 22, 2010

Trip Of Building Appreciation

















Again, I steal some times to write. Just wondering when I can write about our trip to KLCC and Ranhill Bersekutu on March 10th 2010. It seems the answer is today. Well, it seems two weeks late to write about this. Actually I’m waiting for a chance to upload pictures that I actually taken. Only last weekend I’m able to do that. Using my sister’s broadband to upload temporarily those pictures to photo bucket.

That Wednesday, we were having a trip to visit KLCC and Ranhill. At first, it was thought to have explanations about foundation at KLCC but since they (KLCC) don’t have time to do that so the trip includes the visit to Ranhill as a replacement.

Even I’m a Kuala Lumpur resident but I don’t have a chance to go to the skybridge which located between the twin towers of Petronas. Alhamdulillah, I got this chance that day. I’m so excited actually to get that experience. In the past, I watched a compilation of video during Linkin Park’s concert in KL. They visited the skybridge and recorded a video of intersection underneath the towers. Now, I experienced it on my own. Just like what Chester Bennington, Mike Shinoda, Jo Hahn and others already experienced.

Another chance that I felt was the chance riding a bus around KL. It seems it is long enough I didn’t ride a bus. That day, I just sat and look around and got the feeling of views that I see. I’m not driving either which give me chance to capture so many pictures that I’ve ever wanted.

Well, the thing that captures my soul interest is only the visit to KL. I feel like I’m from out of town. Appreciating and adore those development even though I look at it every day when I was at home. Thus for me the talk at Ranhill was my secondary intention. But the talk was also interesting mainly due to the experience on site that engineers told us. That’s mean the knowledge outside from syllabus can be gain there.

For those who in charge in handling this trip, I appreciate your effort. Thank you very much.

Actually, I've a lot of pictures during the visit. But the internet (WIMAX) at our house is soooooo unreliable that forbid me from doing so. I can't upload and share with all of you. But, somehow I will try later to upload those pictures. InsyaAllah.
But, Alhamdulillah. I;ve uploaded it.


THE STRUGGLE TO SAVE THE GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT IS IN ONE WAY MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THAN THE STRUGGLE TO VANQUISH HITLER, FOR THIS TIME THE WAR IS WITH OURSELVES. WE ARE THE ENEMY, JUST AS WE HAVE ONLY OURSELVES AS ALLIES -Al Gore-

No comments: