Monday, February 9, 2009

Perak In Crysis


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahiwabarakatuh. Well, this event happen last week, but only inpired to write now. Actually, there are already a lot source of true story of this event here in the internet but this is about my perspective and situation.


Well, the controversy just happen after something funny happen to Bota Adun in Perak. You knew it already. But here, I'm going to have a test at that night, and suddenly that evening, I've received a text message that sound like this "Perak Mentri Besar want to dissolved the Perak assemblymen". Of course I'm suprised and that make me sad. I've opened the Terebi(television in Japanese) and noticed the small announcement at the bottom of the screen. And I found that the news is true. I text my brother to ask something and for a confirmation and once again I found that thing is really really true.


I feel sad, really sad. And I become the most quiet person on that day. I don't know what I supposed to be but that is the fact. I'm being sad for that occasion even I'm not someone important for that event. I think that event affect my test really bad. Well, I just can look at it in near future. Good luck Perak.


ENGINEERING: A DESIGNER KNOWS HE HAS ACHIEVED PERFECTION NOT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO LEFT TO ADD, BUT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE AWAY -Antoine De Saint Exupéry-

No comments: