Monday, January 10, 2011

GTA IV: TLAD & GTA IV: TBoGT


 
Well, this is my first time write in the year of 2011. I never have a chance to write freely with happiness. I believe for this few months I won't be able to write frequently.













Since I wanted to write something so here I am. This title are about Grand Theft Auto IV (videogame) which is have Downloadable Content (DLC). Finally I have finished both DLC game. TLAD stand for The Lost And Damned which revolves around the world of bikers. I didn't like this game much because I don't have a feel to be a bikers. But still I love the brotherhood in the game which disturbed by hatred, hypocrisy, jealousy and insecurity. As usual, this is a bad game. Not suitable for kids. The protagonist is Johnny Klebitz or also known as Johnny The Jew. Since I knew him as a Jew, then I am not really in the mood to finish the game. In the end, the brotherhood was dissolved because it can't be helped anymore. Only few members of brotherhood left but they kept in touch with all of them. That is one part that i felt touched.







Okay next, TBoGT stand for The Ballad of G. Tony. Story of bouncer of nightclub named Luiz Lopez. He was a drug dealer and later Tony bring him out from the drug world. And now Luiz is the partner with Tony and keeper of one of the nightclub owned by Tony. I like this game more because it put much more action and enriched the story from original GTA IV. They struggling to keep their business on track and to win the competition among other club. Well, with crimes, plot, killing, persuading and so many more elements were included in the game. Finally, it is Tony who is disturbance in the business because he don't have a strong stand. Came Luiz to finish once and for all. Plus, there was Yusuf Amir, a character in the game. From my perspective he is one swayed Arabian who live in Liberty City. There was one scene where his father came and scold his son. With his father wearing arabic turban but on the other hand, his son was very liberal. He is very rich and he is the one who frequently awarded Luiz (player) with huge amount of money. He is so funny and that's why i like him.

I have waited for such a long time to finish up the game. Plus my xbox always jammed and hanged makes me frustrated to finish the game. Since I finished the game, I feel relieved and now I have stopped for a while in playing game. Thank you Rockstar, I'm waiting for you to develop the next GTA.

"IF OUR COUNTRY WORTH DYING FOR IN TIME OF WAR LET US RESOLVE THAT IT IS TRULY WORTH LIVING FOR IN TIME OF PEACE" – Hamilton Fish –

2 comments:

FRM said...

adli masih lagi dengan game2 die.. hehehehe

Aderi Aryasu said...

waa FRM, kbetulan aku baru je usha blog ko, alhmdulillah ziarah cni.. hehe..

biasa la, aku kn budak2 lg. hehe