Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Short But Deep Meaning

 Kota Warisan
Kota Warisan + 100 Acres Area

Afraid, not really. Anxious it is.
To start my responsibility, after studies ended.
Carefully, without expecting much, I begin.
Hoping that I can go through all these and gain experiences.
Being put in the most difficult condition.
Rather than relaxed friends in other departments.
I think this is what I am asking for.


Getting my supervisor like a lecturer.
It is great actually, well human is imperfect.
Try to catch up many things, and do many things.
Seems I am all wronged, but I still learning, remember.
Later, the responsibilities will be on my shoulder.

Projects, so many projects actually.
Unfortunately or fortunately? I don't know.
But, taking these heavy engineering tasks, is a challenges for me.
Alhamdulillah, I have to strive harder.
Not mumbling too much. Haha.

So, through the sweats of perspire.
I feel breeze on the top of elevated water tank.
Through the widest filling area at the former mining area.
Again, I feel a breeze much more beach-like.
I couldn't ask more. But I do want more. Hehe.

For me, who you can called 'over-excited' person,
will get double of feeling.
If sad, I will sad more. If happy, I will be happier.
It is lucky to be like this,
So I will appreciate every precious moment that came by.

But these, never come free.
Well, works must be done.
This is the time, My Time.

"229. IF A BUILDER BUILDS A HOUSE FOR SOMEONE, AND DOES NOT CONSTRUCT IT PROPERLY, AND THE HOUSE WHICH HE BUILT FALLS IN AND KILLS IT OWNER, THEN THE BUILDER SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH" – Hammurabi's Code Of Laws –

No comments: