Sunday, October 2, 2011

L.A. Noire



Copy/Pasted from Facebook page of L.A. Noire comments;


1) playing L.A. Noire OTOLG this game is crazy!!!

2) L.A. Noire was AWESOME!!! Probably in my top 5 of this generation.

3) reached L.A. Noire Disc 3.. urr.. i dont want the game to end!! >.<

4) Playing L.A. Noire and it is sick a.f.

5) Oh, wow! L.A. Noire has some amazing music :D

6) L.A. Noire. i love thee so.

7) fp L.A. Noire perhaprs one of the best games iv played in a long time :) loving it

8) just beat L.A. Noire. That ending was just...wow...




Copy/Pasted from Facebook page of R.I.P. Cole Phelps comments;


1) I seriously started crying at the ending. -__-

2) I am now depressed a little after seeing this ending

3) I barely finished the game yesterday and i got pissed like wtf they always have to make

 the main character die =(

4) Finished this game just now, can't believe they killed off a main character again, 

5) i just finished. i actually cried....

6) I have never cried because of a game before buy damn this made me a sad panda :(

7) i just finished LA Noire and a tear slid throw my cheek, damn, so depressing

8) I...I..I cried.





Me? I don't know what to say. Speechless.


"DAVID BECKHAM IS BRITAIN'S FINEST STRIKER OF A FOOTBALL NOT BECAUSE OF GOD-GIVEN TALENT BUT BECAUSE HE PRACTISES WITH A RELENTLESS APPLICATION THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF LESS GIFTED WOULDN'T CONTEMPLATE" – Sir Alex Ferguson –

No comments: