Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Depressed

I am not at the right frame of mind set right now. I am deeply sorry, for raising a bit my voice while my mum is in need. She is ill right now. Her foot, some sort of medical problem. Alhamdulillah, the sickness become much better for now. But I don't know why, suddenly I couldn't control my emotion. But, still able to lower it down. I am bit ashamed after reading my sister Facebook's status. I am not the one in her status. The one who going to be patient for every test come upon each person.

After all, just like my sister status, this sickness is another test from above to test on my mother ability to face the illness. While for the rest of us, her children, another perspective. Are we able to be willingly and patiently in taking care of our own mother. Yes, that is the test. Now, I just have to stay calm and took appropriate action. Sort which come first, and which come later on.

Deactivated, yes. My Facebook has been deactivated by myself. Feel like, lost of connection with the world. Then I realize, we have been depended on that Facebook all the time. So that's it for now. Let me, myself train to live without Facebook. Maybe someday, without Facebook, I will write much more than ever before. That's it for now. Need to go to bring my mother for medical check up on her knees. And this is also an opportunity to explain to the doctor how painfull was my mother feeling right now. May Allah cures my mother illness as soon as possible and let her live to the fullest. Amin, Ya Rabbal 'Alamin.



"DAVID BECKHAM IS BRITAIN'S FINEST STRIKER OF A FOOTBALL NOT BECAUSE OF GOD-GIVEN TALENT BUT BECAUSE HE PRACTISES WITH A RELENTLESS APPLICATION THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF LESS GIFTED WOULDN'T CONTEMPLATE" – Sir Alex Ferguson –

1 comment:

wan mohd basyir said...

that the way Allah show HIS love to HIS servant...to call us to be 'akrab' with HIM..