Thursday, January 29, 2009

Here I Am

8.02 PM – 29/12/2008 AD – 1/1/1430 H

Alhamdulillah, all the praise for Allah. Today is the second day I’m here, in a new house in section 7 and in my own room. No one is sharing with me because it is a small room but it is comfortable for one person and I agree with that. Since it is next to bathroom, so I decided to not sleep beside it, I put my wardrobe and this PC. Far aside it is my space for sleep, do my prayers, studies and also enhancing my writing skills. Now I’m alone, that is not that I don’t like it. I hope, my past excuse that people surrounds me are affecting me can be abolish.

I’m alone, that is why I can write this without any hesitation and I locked my room so no one can enter my room against my will. I’m alone, so I have my own space uninterrupted. I’m alone, so I didn’t talking too much with others about stuff that I’m not really interested like motorcycle and others even though we have Eb now who has several same interest with me. At least I didn’t talk about stuff that didn’t really matters and wasting my time. I’m alone, so I do my prayers as soon as the time comes. As the matter of fact, I’m the one wake up early this morning to perform Subuh prayers. Now, somebody knocking my door and that maybe Syuk but I have to ignore it because I’m writing this. Sorry though. I’m alone, so I can sleep early as early at 12.00 am even that is not so early. This is the only way to make me wake up early in the morning. I hope this continues.

Well, the door is nearby with our bathroom door. When I open the door, to the near left is my PC and my wardrobe beside it with my bag. Behind the door, I’ve put my bigger bag and also my soap and shampoo. Next to it are my books and a little small desk. I will use it latter to draw our timetable. Then next to the little desk is my little fan which is my favorite. At the other end of my room are my pillow, folded blanket and toto. This is my little space of heaven. I love it so much. Really, I don’t like to be interrupted all the time. That is why I’m really happy now. Okay then, I’m just so happy to write something.


ENGINEERING: A DESIGNER KNOWS HE HAS ACHIEVED PERFECTION NOT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO LEFT TO ADD, BUT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE AWAY -Antoine De Saint Exupéry-

3 comments:

Nur said...

alhamdulillah....

space is very important aiii? been waiting for months for your update...i know u r so busy...but writing, like your sis does, will enhance your skills...believe me..

get back to the space..the way that i see it, it could be equivalent to the khalwat concept...and khalwat with Allah swt is the utmost importance, we need uninterrupted period for practising that...

hope to hear from you more...and enjoy the space while u can!

ASaL said...

suka ek, ada wifi sehingga di rumah. bagus2, tapi kalu student dgn kemudahan sebegitu tidak boleh excellent, betapa ruginya.

Aderi Aryasu said...

pd cik as:btol2.. mmg bnda sbegini la yg watkn x excellent... but thnks god, my pc nt be able to use it, so i have to borrow some other pc to use it. hehe... that might bring some good for me

miss nur: absolutely thnks... n i'm sorry for delayed updated, but i try my best to improve.