Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Askari


Askari, name of one of my nephew. Suddenly I felt I really missed him. Missed about his mischievous acts, his love to play with empty bottles, missed to have a quarrel with him again even though he is a baby. He3. Sorry for that.

I do know that I will not stand for 10 minutes to take care of him. But that is life of a 'guy' like me who is not ready for responsibilities but I think I can improve much more. So, the thing I miss so much is to look at the acts of 1 year old boy and then I wanted to laugh. Is it cruel and evil? Really!!! Okay, sorry for that. Looking forward to have more nephews in the end of this year maybe, or early of the next year. Alang is going to have his 4th kid. InsyaAllah. Congratulation.

Some advice to Asytar, Qaim and Askari (even tough they will never understand this at least for 6 years later), don't be too jealous yaa. Good luck for having a new little brother or sister.

FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

1 comment:

Daud Mili said...

adery....selamat bercuti selama sebulan...wahahaha....!!!...weh, sem depan lebih banyak beban menanti..jadi, jadikan cuti sebulan ini sebagai cuti yang amat bermakna.....huhuhu...~~