Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rooftop Parking Closed


 
Well, I’ve been to Carrefour Wangsa Maju twice already this month. First thing first, I often park my car or obviously my van at the rooftop parking. Even though the parking lot is open air and exposed to the sunray I still park my van over there. This is because I usually get a parking space easily over there. Plus the escalator is at the centre of the mall. So it makes me closer from parking to the shopping area.

However, earlier this month I cannot park over there anymore. The guard blocks the parking lot. So we have to park our vehicles at the enclosed area nearby. Well, it is obvious that our vehicle will be protected from sunray and rain however the entrance to the mall is much farther. I hate this situation.

There must be reasons why this is happening. I try to figure it on my own. The space is free to park before but why it suddenly closed? Just this reason makes me lost my appetite to go there for buying groceries or anything else. It is better for me to go to Aeon or Giant instead. Maybe there were structural failures that threaten the safety for visitors. Or maybe they wanted us to park at the enclosed space just to fill up the actual parking space. Well, I don’t like this situation. Really hate this.


"IF OUR COUNTRY WORTH DYING FOR IN TIME OF WAR LET US RESOLVE THAT IT IS TRULY WORTH LIVING FOR IN TIME OF PEACE" – Hamilton Fish –

No comments: