Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Untitled 2

Well, the continuation of previous entry...

I did not sent it though. Well, maybe I believe it is alright already. Seems it's cool down a bit. I'm pretty happy but not totally though. Some other issue in my personal life quite disturbing my feelings and emotion. I can't do nothing. I just do what I can and being patient all the time. But, keeping things inside your heart and your mind alone is also not a good thing to be done.

Never mind, the letter, the tender resignation letter earlier, I've made a new one. Since I believe no one is answering or even hearing my voice now. I think it's good for now. But yet, I still working with wholeheartedly. I'm sincere to learn but I believe this is not a suitable place to learn.

Okay, job hunting is begin again. Hopefully found a real place to learn where challenges are suit with me, package with good and kind superior and reasonable salary. I hope so. There is almost impossible to find a place where there are no problems at all. But I hope I can get a place that I can bear the burden, can face and solve the problems and make me more mature. Amin, Ya Rabbal 'Alamin.

p/s: pray for me, will ya? Thanks in advance.

"229. IF A BUILDER BUILDS A HOUSE FOR SOMEONE, AND DOES NOT CONSTRUCT IT PROPERLY, AND THE HOUSE WHICH HE BUILT FALLS IN AND KILLS IT OWNER, THEN THE BUILDER SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH" – Hammurabi's Code Of Laws –

No comments: