Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Obvious, Only Now

I would be lying if I say that being bongsu [last child] is not fun. Generally, bongsu will be pampered all the time, not all, but most of it. Alhamdulillah, my life is great even being bongsu, all the time. I want to thanks and appreciate everyone especially my mother and all my siblings especially my sister. Thanx a lot. :>

But, as time pass by, I grow up. And I still feel that I being treated as a child. Worse, I think what I said are not considered as useful. It`s more like childish thought only. My words will not be a fact, and it just like whisper in the wind. It will not be accepted and it turn otherwise after being supported by others.

I`m tired being treated like a child. I really, really, really, really, really, really, and again, really want to spread my wing.

"DAVID BECKHAM IS BRITAIN'S FINEST STRIKER OF A FOOTBALL NOT BECAUSE OF GOD-GIVEN TALENT BUT BECAUSE HE PRACTISES WITH A RELENTLESS APPLICATION THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF LESS GIFTED WOULDN'T CONTEMPLATE" – Sir Alex Ferguson –

4 comments:

Nur said...

Adli,

What happen to u and ur sis?

Aderi Aryasu said...

Miss nur,

It is as usual between me n my sis. Any weird thing? Hehe

This was between me n my mum.

Nur said...

Adli,

I dont know, do u notice any weird thing with ur sister? hahahah.

You know, you are still the baby in your mum's eyes. That's what we feel too (the sisters) towards our youngest bro.

:)

Aderi Aryasu said...

Miss Nur,

I don't know. Maybe I pretend that I don't know something weird with my sister. haha. But honestly the thing that I saw, she is busy with other work and activities plus her determination is quite high right now.

Yeah, I know. But that kinda sad. Even factual thing I've said, can't be as a fact to mum. Well, enough said. just swallow it. InsyaAllah, the reward given by the Almighty is huge and bigger. Amin.