Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bored?




I like to hang out with my local neighborhood and childhood friend. He is not the one who want to hang out with me to talk about MLM business. It is only to keep in touch and continuing our ukhwah with each other. Surprisingly, he is a lot better storyteller than me. It is not really surprising, but only today I realized about it. He makes me sit quiet and nod to him for agreeing to whatever he have said. I wonder, maybe this is the feeling of my other friends in Jengka while listening to my stories or issues. All of them always said that I am the one who really likes to talk and tell them many issues globally.

The feeling is, I felt a bit boring. It maybe because I am the one who also loves to talk. Then, one of us must keep quiet and listen. Clearly the person who have to play the quiet person part is me. He is one year older than me, plus I always asked him everything about wild world -not a wildlife- then I only interested in hearing him rather than to interfere his stories.

Looking at this atmosphere, I remember to my fellow fighter friends. I assuming my studies friends as a fighters. They also playing this part when I keep talking. One of them admit that he is interested when the time I open my mouth to tell many issues. I hope that is sincere of him. Just remember for once, I wanted to keep quiet and then they thought that I've get mad at them. Then I will keep talking to avoid them from thinking me otherwise. The fact is, I just want to reduces my talking because a lot of talking only invited so much sins. That is the why I want to keep quiet for a while.

Well, just looking at my entries, all of you can guess that I'm a talkative person. Not really true, because I will keep quiet in front of new person or unknown person. It only happen after I can blend with that person really well.

Okay, just wanted to say sorry if all of you get bored with me. Sorry...

ENGINEERING: A DESIGNER KNOWS HE HAS ACHIEVED PERFECTION NOT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO LEFT TO ADD, BUT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE AWAY -Antoine De Saint Exupéry-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owh my God,

are u a talkative person?
I never guess!
U seem like a quite person to me,
or is it because you were quite out of respect to us? (me and ur sis?)

well, keep on talking then, talking can be a dakwah!

Anonymous said...

owh man,

silap eja..

quiet