Monday, July 7, 2008

Goodbye Environment.. Welcome Geotech


Even the administration told us that the major has been fixed, I still hoping for environment courses. After several information that has been obtained, it emerged even greater with my interest. It is also after Prof Suhaimi said that "many people think of us as the environmental destroyer". So it is our responsibility to protect the earth even people think that development only makes the environment quality worsen.

But, all of this was over. I'm spreading widely my hand for Geotech. Well, it seems that I will continue the legacy of my sister. InsyaAllah. May Allah bless all of us.

ENGINEERING: A DESIGNER KNOWS HE HAS ACHIEVED PERFECTION NOT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO LEFT TO ADD, BUT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE AWAY -Antoine De Saint Exupéry-

3 comments:

ASaL said...

can't you, personnally spoke to my sifoo Prof Suhaimi, that you really9x wanted to take environment major? or should I speak to him himself?

Anonymous said...

Salam,

For me, you should try in whatever mean to get the things that you wanted most. And in this case, it will shape you life forever.

But after trying hard to get it, but it is still to no avail, it seems that fate is designed by The Al- Mighty, and accept it with an open heart and open arms, as it is there it lays your destiny.

But before that, fight hard.

Aderi Aryasu said...

Don't worry sisters. I accept what God has chosen best for me. It might be I am lazy to change the major. But that is not it. I can change my major anytime because many of the environment students didn't like that major. So they rather to study in Geotech compared to the Environment Major. But, I think I just want to accept this. Even I have to let go my very good friend in Environment even I've been able to do so. But, challenges are challenges. I must face it. Thank you everyone for all the advices. Arigato.

PS: K JU, kalau ada terborak dgn Prof Suhaimi, ckp le supaya Admin x tetapkan sekali 3rd language untuk kitorang. Huuuu. Ni dah tertulis dah dalam pelan pengajian ni Mandarin. Nak jepun.. huhu