Monday, July 14, 2008

Slap Me


I just woke up in the evening. I'm so tired after get back from straight classes from early of the morning. In addition, I've also fasting to payback my nazar. It is 9 days left after today. So far, I can stand it for now. Nothing bad happen, but something I've heard while I am half asleep at the evening.

He express his desire to move out from this house. Why is this news makes everybody unhappy? It is not because that person. But all of this is about loyalty and honesty. He said that he will stay at least for one semester. But only 1 week after class has been started, this thing happen. So be it. You wanna be such a selfish person. But you must remember, that word we have sworn. We must obey that. I know you already calculated what are important for you just like me. Because of friendship, I already computed that I must stay. Only time will make us realize what is the best. After the decision has been made, you can't be patient enough to stand with us. So, I just wanna wish you good luck. Even deeper in my heart, I really disappointed with you. BAKA!!!

ENGINEERING: A DESIGNER KNOWS HE HAS ACHIEVED PERFECTION NOT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO LEFT TO ADD, BUT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE AWAY -Antoine De Saint Exupéry-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

slap you or slap him?

:D

sometimes the concepts of loyalty and friendship are totally different for different people. As well as the way someone loves you. As well as the meaning of "common sense".

Have a nice life Adli. Wish you all the BEST (from Allah swt's way) .

Take care.

Aderi Aryasu said...

it is slap me.. coz i'm not be able to persuade him to stay nor at least to convince him that we have to stand together.

yeah... different people with different thinking. for this, it is only an emotional writing. cause we're tired to handle this.

thanx for the advice miss nor

Anonymous said...

Miss Nur actually... :D

http://wanaimran.wordpress.com/

http://hembusan.blogspot.com/

http://galeslifethoughts.blogspot.com/

these are the few blogs worth checking. If you are not that busy..

well, there must be something why Allah takes him from u (literaly). Perhaps he's not good for u, or perhaps u r not good for him.

Tabah lah.