Monday, July 20, 2009

The Square Root Of Three

18 July 2009
12.07 a.m.

The Square Root Of Three

I fear that I always be
A lonely number like root three
A three is all that’s good and right
Why must my three keep out of sight?

Beneath a vicious square-root sign
I wish instead I were a nine
For nine could thwart this evil trick
With just some quick arithmetic

I know I’ll never see the sun
As 1.7321

Such is my reality
A sad irrationality
When hark, just what is this I see?

Another square root of a three
Has quietly come waltzing by
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds
And with a wave of magic wands
Our square-root signs become unglued
And love for me has been renewed



By: Kumar Patel



FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

No comments: