Monday, February 20, 2012

Engineer Dream

I think this is wrong appearance of engineer. LOL. Who want to dress as smart as this to go to the site? (Source)


First of all, have you ever heard about American Dream? Well, maybe you have heard about it. Well, I don't want to stress any particular thing here. This term is common among immigrants in the U.S. There, they consider it as land of opportunities. Where the poor can aim high, to change their own fate and fortune. I heard this over and over again in GTA IV, where the protagonist, Niko Bellic come to the U.S. and of course, in pursuit of American Dream. But not to avail, apparently.

Well, in this case for my entry title, me as a child were given the high class view of many professional professions. The favourite, is doctor. Medical doctor to be precise. Followed by several others and usually engineer were included in the list. Why does these professions were popular among children? Well, of course, the conception of eliteness and these would bring so much income. Much income? Am I serious? LOL with the capital of all those letters.


In short, I don't see any of the Engineer dream to be true as yet. :-) Quite funny actually. I cannot judge at the meantime because it's still early. But maybe if you are in my shoes just like my colleague, we thought that it is better being a teacher, or policemen or being part of armed forces. Just maybe.

I should be thankfull, because in the previous company i worked with, it even worse. I should be a Pak Guard or Jaga instead of engineer. Wow, so professional. Alhamdulillah, at least I have a job, right? Syukur Alhamdulillah.

I think that's all for tonight. Bye.

p/s: this is my 1st entry posted from my sister's Samsung Galaxy Tab. :-)


"DAVID BECKHAM IS BRITAIN'S FINEST STRIKER OF A FOOTBALL NOT BECAUSE OF GOD-GIVEN TALENT BUT BECAUSE HE PRACTISES WITH A RELENTLESS APPLICATION THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF LESS GIFTED WOULDN'T CONTEMPLATE" – Sir Alex Ferguson –

No comments: