Thursday, February 2, 2012

Extra

Jesse Heiman (Source)

Usually, I have a different perspective about life. Every person, to them, to their own perspective, is the central point of the world. Of course, how would you see yourself from third person point of view right. Even without a mirror or any reflective surface, you cannot see yourself. Hence, you need to look at mirror to see your own face. Plus, you need someone else who close to you (or not) to picture your own self on other perspectives. But different person will brought different point of views and different of opinions. Through your own eyes, you are the protagonist and the hero/heroin of your own movie (read: life).

I'm sorry to say, I'm lack of self confidence. It's true. I believe, I don't have such strong confidence probably because I'm the last child in my family. Most of my decision and thought of mind, most of it, were mold by my elder siblings, my father and my mother, and my surrounding. And it's true, first child and last child characteristics is way too many differences. Obviously, first and elder childs were independent and can be trusted on their own. they have faced many possibilities, problems and uncertainties earlier than the rest. While, to the later child, they might learn from their older siblings and also require the guidance from them so they can have better life without doing the same mistakes done by their elders. Learn from history. So the context of history here is mistakes and glories. Hahahaha.

Yes, what about this entry title, 'Extra'? Hurm, I believe you guys must have watched movies or at least dramas in television right? I believe you already understand the term 'Extra' in movie/drama. Extra is not supporting actor, who have important role in the story. They just appear and perhaps does some interactions with the main actors and supporting actors and after that, they disappear. Like, a waiter! They asked the hero what he going to order and the hero asked his girlfriend what she going to have. Then the hero state their order and the waiter, just go away. The waiter later come again bringing along the meals and drinks that the hero ordered at the first place. It is simple. Everybody who watched that scene, no one, will ever care about the waiter. Who the hell is the waiter. He is not affecting the story. Why we should bother about him, right?

Yes, the waiter is me. I always think about it. When I think and interact with the whole world, I'm just extra in their life. For every person, they themselves are hero in their own movie (life) as I said earlier. Unfortunately for me, I always think that I am an Extra in my own movie. Hahaha. I don't know what story I'm going to make. Nothing.

We might transfer the whole movie about the waiter. Hence, there are new movie centralized on the waiter and the whole movie will change everything, the props and also the storyline will be different. New title movie will be released for sure. Might be action movie, or any fantasy movie can prevail. But everything is speculative.

So from now on, InsyaAllah, I will try to uncover about anything that just an Extra to a certain event, popular figure, fact, engineering method/formula/idea and many other thing that might come through my mind, just want to share with you my blog readers. Yes, it will surrounding the popular things/event that no one would ever bother with it. And probably you will just say "Why should I care about this?". Hahaha. Just my thought.

Until then, so long for now. Salam.


Wait, here I just want to share with you the Hollywood Greatest Extra, Jesse Heiman. Like 'he is everywhere'. Hahaha.



"DAVID BECKHAM IS BRITAIN'S FINEST STRIKER OF A FOOTBALL NOT BECAUSE OF GOD-GIVEN TALENT BUT BECAUSE HE PRACTISES WITH A RELENTLESS APPLICATION THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF LESS GIFTED WOULDN'T CONTEMPLATE" – Sir Alex Ferguson –

No comments: