Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Learn Of Life

Four Cars LRT - Kelana Jaya Line (Source)


Sometime we were taught from our own life. Or maybe it actually have been taught earlier just we don't remember. So it will act as remembrance for those who has forgotten.

Today, Allah has taught me to remember back during my earlier life. Which I don't have any own transport. I revert back for a meanwhile in using public transport. So it quite enjoying, I got to walk about 1 km more less to the LRT station and have to plan well. Also I have to be at the destination earlier than estimated time.

I got the opportunity that I seldom enjoy it during adulthood. I'm not driving so I be able to watch my surrounding. I observe people action and reaction. At early of the morning, go for work. I realize that event though we already arrived at the last station, many people doesn't get out because they actually want to go the other way but since it is too crowded so they opted to travel on different direction. So they can get a seat as the train will turn back and head for Kuala Lumpur.

Thanks to my friend Basyir who fetch me from Gombak station to go to the office. Thanks a lot bro. So, back to basics. Many things learned or remembered, like, early preparation, how to be thankful to have a transport, how to enjoy life and surrounding and the kindness of friend to fetch me. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah and thank you my friend.


"DAVID BECKHAM IS BRITAIN'S FINEST STRIKER OF A FOOTBALL NOT BECAUSE OF GOD-GIVEN TALENT BUT BECAUSE HE PRACTISES WITH A RELENTLESS APPLICATION THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF LESS GIFTED WOULDN'T CONTEMPLATE" – Sir Alex Ferguson –

No comments: