Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sheet Of Note

I will not lose sight of it,
Even with slightest sight,
I will definitely aware of it,
Placed on cupboard at height.

Since I always used to it,
So I don't really care,
But I always look upon it,
Just to ensure it's still there.

Somehow something must happened,
It happened just to keep us sane,
As I realize that it was so sudden,
As well as my blood rushed in my vein.

So shock, in disbelief and uncertainty,
Series of events come to my mind,
Just to justify and to find clarity,
Hoping that everything eventually be fine.

It was just a sheet of a bank note,
But it has lost and I lost its trace,
Yes it was my fault not keep it in vault,
Still I don't want to blame any face.

That bank note was not mine,
I have lost it and it was not fine,
I don't want to think this is a crime,
But for sure, eventually the fault is mine.

"Why I don't keep it properly?"
It is now only a deep regret,
Now this thing become so ugly,
But I cannot be too upset.

"Let bygones be bygones" one said,
Just to aware, and of course don't forget,
The money lost, one can be paid,
But the memory is, will be hard to fade.

Actually there is no biggies here,
Just to try some story telling here,
The story will not be too clear,
But it is worth a try here.


Thank you all if you reading this. :-)

"DAVID BECKHAM IS BRITAIN'S FINEST STRIKER OF A FOOTBALL NOT BECAUSE OF GOD-GIVEN TALENT BUT BECAUSE HE PRACTISES WITH A RELENTLESS APPLICATION THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF LESS GIFTED WOULDN'T CONTEMPLATE" – Sir Alex Ferguson –

2 comments:

ASaL said...

Are you originally penned this?
Wow! Gosh.

Aderi Aryasu said...

Original? yes, of course. is it ok? hehe