Friday, March 9, 2012

Just My 1 Cent




Actually, it’s hard for me to see my positive sides of me. Probably because of humbleness. Or maybe, I am too arrogant so actually I could see my kindness but unfortunately I can’t see my own badness.  Reflection, yes a.k.a. muhasabah in malay. We need to evaluate how we perform in our own life and also how are our performance to other people surround us.

Truly, I see my badness to other and onto myself. These thing must be changed and improved that is the importance of reflection. But somehow, we can never ever change other person’s receptions and impressions. Just our part to do our best and hope for everything to go just fine and smooth. But even road and highway got problems. There are potholes and bumps everywhere and impossible to get perfect road.

Most of the time, we evade all those potholes and bumps in front of us. But sometime, we hit ‘em. Nevertheless, the road must be travelled as the destination is still far away from reach. Thus keep thrust forward until we reach our own desination.

Some old folks says “Forget the bad from other but, always remember the deeds they did to us”. That’s what I want to hold firmly in my grasp insyaAllah. Don’t get angry or mad because “Fa Sabrun Jamil” which means ‘patient is beauty’.

That’s all. Just my 1 cent because I don’t deserve 2 cents. 



"DAVID BECKHAM IS BRITAIN'S FINEST STRIKER OF A FOOTBALL NOT BECAUSE OF GOD-GIVEN TALENT BUT BECAUSE HE PRACTISES WITH A RELENTLESS APPLICATION THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF LESS GIFTED WOULDN'T CONTEMPLATE" – Sir Alex Ferguson –

No comments: