Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Angry

Angry Birds (Source)


I seldom get angry. I always try to avoid from being angry in my life. Even when I was in college, I have to act as an angry person in an acting scene but I failed. Then my character were change as I failed to act as angry as possible.

As time passing by, I still don't want to be angry. Until during the industrial training period where I suddenly change. With the tension and pressure being on site plus inexperienced of life in handling matters, I suddenly got angry and I burst it out to the Kongsi Kong. Well, not so immediate but it took about 1 month to have the ability. It is not ability I presume but more like the need to be angry occasionally.

Later on, there are not so many event in my life need me to be angry. But today, grrrrrrr, I am really angry. I am so mad. Fortunately, it took me 5 minutes to cool down. I pray and selawat many times. Astaghfirullahal'azim and Allahummasolli 'ala Muhammad, Wa 'ali Muhammad.

Just don't want to talk of what happened.

"DAVID BECKHAM IS BRITAIN'S FINEST STRIKER OF A FOOTBALL NOT BECAUSE OF GOD-GIVEN TALENT BUT BECAUSE HE PRACTISES WITH A RELENTLESS APPLICATION THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF LESS GIFTED WOULDN'T CONTEMPLATE" – Sir Alex Ferguson –

No comments: