Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fellow Friends


Dear friends,

We have already faced many challenges together before. It is hard to ignore our efforts to do the best, to spent our money, provide our time and everything else that we did to achieve what we have today. Everything that we feel bitter before are sweets today and become a nice memories tomorrow. We smile together just thinking about that and even a laughter when we talked about it. Then I want to dedicate the sweetness of these with all of you and to all of our family.

But that is the past. We have our future ahead and it seems we have already chose it based on our choices and ways. The idea between us became vary and differ from day to day. It is not to make you always say yes to me but today it seems we can't afford to discuss things further and even worse we can't tolerate about it. It is the fact of life that we can't deny. The differences between human thinking and the way to exploit it, sometimes it can't be accepted by everybody. One can only gift and others should only to take it and swallow it.

It seems our approach of certain things are going to be a conflict with each other. I am writing this because I think that I am the one who will adapt a lot more things than yours. Well, everyone of us will do that. No offense there. Since we didn't have a lot of choices then we cannot become too choosy. Just face it with courage and hunger for a new challenges. Charles Darwin once said that "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change". I didn't say that I agree with evolution theory. Only that the philosophy is really useful in our life. Change to a better person and Ummah. We should be better today than yesterday and better tomorrow than today.

Actually it is a bit of sad feelings for me because of this situation. We facing a new challenges and a new life. I agree. It just look like, hmmph, I just couldn't write about that. So far, we are still standing together as a team with our own intention and target. As long as some of us does not become too cheap, I will be really grateful and thank to Allah. And if only the bad things happen, I rather to pull of myself from these. Enough said, Ganbatte Kudasai. For those who fighting, Just fight well. Tatakau Monotachi.



ENGINEERING: A DESIGNER KNOWS HE HAS ACHIEVED PERFECTION NOT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO LEFT TO ADD, BUT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE AWAY -Antoine De Saint Exupéry-

No comments: