Sunday, June 22, 2008

Go to hell, Netherlands





I'm not really supporting Russia, but maybe because of Guus Hiddink factor make me to do otherwise. Earlier, I feel very disappointed because Netherlands play very good with beating France and Italy. Why is this happen? They release the Fitna, make me feel like their enemy, so be it. With my mind still wondering, Russia will be beaten surely without any hesitation.

When I woke up early this morning, I open up soccernet to know what is the result of the match between those two teams. Syukur, Netherlands has been beaten by underdog Russia. Thank you Guus Hiddink, bring Russia to beat Netherlands 3-1. What making it more meaningful is, the Fitna country has lost to the underdog even they defeated France and Italy.

Go to hell arrogant Robben, what are you making that face when you scored against France. The most important thing that I want to say, go to hell Geert Wilders. I hate all of you.

ENGINEERING: A DESIGNER KNOWS HE HAS ACHIEVED PERFECTION NOT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO LEFT TO ADD, BUT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE AWAY -Antoine De Saint Exupéry-

No comments: