Monday, December 15, 2008

Fixed Games?







Well, I'm really didn't have Astro to watch live Telecast of EPL games. But I followed closely for almost every week for the most popular football league in the world using our levely internet through my favourite website; soccernet.com. I admit that I don't believe on match fixing phenomenon is happening in that league. But, there was a week where all the top four club including Manchester United (of course, my team), Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool were held draw by their opponents in the same week(fixture). It drove me to think how can be possible all of these four clubs to have the same result in the same week. And that thing happen again for this week, even Chelsea played for a day late compared with three others club. With Manchester United draw 0-0 with Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool 2-2 with Hull City, Middlesbrough 1-1 with Arsenal and last night Chelsea 1-1 with West Ham United. Hmm, so none of those clubs are changing spot in the league except for Arsenal where they are slipping to the fifth after Aston Villa win to grab the last Champion League spot. It is really weird, and I know it is actually I'm angry why didn't Manchester United win and then reduce the gap with the league leaders. I don't know. Maybe someone can figure it out.

ENGINEERING: A DESIGNER KNOWS HE HAS ACHIEVED PERFECTION NOT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO LEFT TO ADD, BUT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE AWAY -Antoine De Saint Exupéry-

No comments: