Saturday, August 22, 2009

Me/Ana/Saya/Watashi


For those who already know about me, it's okay. It's just for 'taukid' of my interpretation of myself. Today I'm stating that I'm not Bo, Keibo, Kib and anything else. I am Adli, son of Alias. Who already know me in the past, it's okay. I am just declaring that I'm no kid anymore. I'm not the one who can be kicked around anymore. Can be fooled, throw my principal away. I'm just me.


For days goes around us, a lot has changed. Nothing can be taken for granted no more. There always be a plan, action and result. Whatever comes out in the end, only Allah knows. But really, I really miss myself during four years earlier. That time was my golden age. And during that time I'm establishing myself as Adli son of Alias.


But for R,S1,S2,S3,KN,WNB,AAd,AAS,FA,AE,NR,AH,YH,NA,TR and other acronyms that comes by in my life, I'm really sorry. I'm not a real person you ever known about me. Sorry and gomenasai. And I do know, each of us being a main actor in each of our life's drama. For me intruding in all of your screen is just being an extra for some chapter or scene in yours. It is me being the centre of my life drama which being an extras to others. To you whoever read this, forgive me for my insolent character in your screens.


On top of that, again I'm stressing that I AM ADLI SON OF ALIAS!

FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like this....

Aderi Aryasu said...

like this too... ;)