Thursday, October 15, 2009

High Work Metabolism

I think it's been a while I didn't write in English. It only happen if I'm a bit shy to express what I'm going to say in Bahasa. So it didn't really directly towards to whom I'm angered, hate and frustrated so they might not feel hate towards me so deep if it is in English. Other than that, I prefer to express in Bahasa.

So, here I am. In the critical period in the semester; 2nd last and final week for this semester. Well, as all other knows, this is the period where so many assignments must be submitted, so many test will be conducted, and so many presentation will be held during this time. It just another period where some student wanted to be dead rather than going through this tough period. Well for me, bring it on. He3, not so true but I try my best. Just look at this post's title so that is what I'm feeling right now. Here the chronological order:

26/9, Saturday: Hari Raya mood still held high but for me it's finished. With so many thought in my mind especially regarding Site Investigation report mini project for boreholes. So I come back to the Shah Alam house so early and it surprising my brother to be back at this early.

27/9, Sunday: Some interpretation being made by us as the team member.

28/9, Monday: The only class of the day, Highway Laboratory once again canceled. We didn't know why. But if only we know this earlier, we might be able to enjoy a bit for the Hari Raya.

29/9, Tuesday: Last minute final touch for the borehole report of the mini project.

30/9, Wednesday: The due date for the report. I considered this as the preliminary of the hectic period for us.

(Skip for a few days, in confusion of some other subjects. We didn't really know the exact date for the test respective for each subject except for 3rd language, Math and few more)

4/10, Sunday: I was informed that the Design test will be held on October 8th. This is minor because only some of us took this subject for repeater students only. But later on that day, one of my friend posted on his facebook page that the Site Investigation test will be held on the same day and at the almost exact time with SI test will be held only earlier for 15 minutes. Thus, the situation bring some headache to me cause to avoid confronting with SI lecturer, I rather to delay the Design test, but to apply the rights for the subject, I think that we should take the Design test because we know about the test earlier than SI test.

5/10, Monday: Discussion being made by us to determine which one to postpone first. Here I decided that someone should talk to PM because of this situation. Too bad, PM not in his room so my friends wrote a note to inform him about this. Another unlucky day, because we just been informed that VIVA for highway laboratory will be held this evening with the fact that we know this only on the afternoon. And the VIVA was made was so awful. For me it is unfair.

6/10, Tuesday: The due date for the mini project to be submit for correction is a week but we decided to submit early. So I took this opportunity to ask PM about our situation. Lucky to us, he was in his room with some joke from him, he decided to let us postpone his test and took the design test first. This day, I want to make some opinion change to others. Whoever thought that PM is a heartless lecturer, I hope you can change that perspective because he is kind hearted. Not only because of this, I think because of his method of teaching, now I knew to draw Mohr's circle better than during 4th semester in Diploma.

7/10, Wednesday: Many of us attend the Design class. It was rare for me. He3

8/10, Thursday: Yay, this day was my 22nd birthday. Wow, only after I wrote this I realize that the day --> Thursday is exactly same with the day when I was born back in 1987. But only there was no present. Hu3, but I'm not a girl who wanted a prize. Instead, I was given a Design test. As the present, I can answer it. Alhamdulillah.

9/10, Friday: Hectic day, we preparing for the MATH test.

10/10, Saturday: Math test day.

11/10, Sunday: Studying the SI.

12/10, Monday: The delayed SI test was now upon us.

13/10, Tuesday: Some work for SI presentation was underway. Also we studied for 3rd language test.

14/10, Wednesday: 3rd language test and final touch for the SI presentation. It was hard for me cause the title Pressuremeter was a hard one cause the calculation was not in our syllabus. I've need to study about it.

15/10, Thursday: Here I am, just finishing presenting the SI Pressuremeter test title. Alhamdulillah, he was not angry and mad at us because of our performance. For me it was not so interesting cause everyone not pulling their best effort on this cause there are so many thing to be done. And the best part is... it is not ended here. Tonight we are going to have our Research Methodology test (I'm not study anything yet). Tomorrow is Geotechnical Engineering test (of course not prepare yet). Tomorrow also the due date for research proposal to be submitted. Luckily, before going to class just now, I managed to finished my calculation for MATH subject. As long as I wrote this, believe me, its not finished yet. There are so many is about to come on us. Okay, BRING IT ON...

*notes: I wrote this during the hectic time. Just to relaxing my mind. Thank You!

FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

5 comments:

FRM said...

pelan2 wat keje eh encik kibo.. :)

Unknown said...

Salam bro... Pekaba? Sibuk nmpk.. Heheh... Ko kena tag lagi, so jawablah...hehe..

Aderi Aryasu said...

FRM: x pe la FRM, pelan2 kang x siap.. he3. BTW, nape aku msih tidak mampu utk memasuki blog ko ye encik FRM?

Khairul Adli: Wsalam, baik2 aje. Cbuk tu biase la, tapi keadaan sibuk tu yg luar biasa ckit. Aku kne tag? cammane ye? kire tgk kt blog ko, copy balik pastu jwb jugak ke?

Unknown said...

Yes you're...hehe.. Mcm tulah ko kena copy paste pastu jawab dlm blog ko.. Tp cara menjawab bebas, ikut cara sendiri... Asalkan jgn ubah soalan dh ler...heheh...

Daud Mili said...

adery...~~~