Friday, October 2, 2009

3rd Language Short Movie, Excited!

Somedays from now, we as a group will be making another short stories for our oral test. It is quite tempting for me because my interest is hugely on movie making. Well, even though the quality is not so good compared to the other directors who making short film, but I am relieved cause at least it is a platform for me to satisfy my hobbies.

The story will be made by girls teammate cause if I'm the one who came up with the storyline, it will be difficult for all of us cause it is heavy. I'm taking the lesson from 'Neko', our first level movie which was very different from others in term of the story, length, style and angle of camera is tireful. Therefore I will be leaving the storyline to them.

Where I've heard it, Yati-san as the lead writer associates with her friends will be creating and writing this story. Now I would like to think and imagine about the situation, condition and equipments available for us to start shooting. Whether I'm the director again, I don't know but for sure I'm the only one editor for our group. Yeah, with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Premiere Elements, I will be doing the best out of it but still limited with my knowledge using those softwares.

About this story, I will give a hint about it:
There are 3 tourist from Japan who visiting Malaysia, particularly Shah Alam and there is a driver and a tourist guide. It is simple as that. They talking with each other using what we've learned during this semester and applied in the real life situation. That is the main objective so somehow for me it is limiting the creativity for us. Well of course, I do think that is to make everyone to be fair enough to be judged for the marks.

Hai, Muizzah-san, Emi-san, Shima-san to Yati-san, gambatte kudasai. Nihon-go no eiga o shimashoo.

(ps: if you ever wanted to watch 'Neko', please search in the youtube with "Neko radiuse1". hope you can find it there)

FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

No comments: