Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Deity


What is this? When the first time I've heard about this word, I don't have any idea of what is this word. Only after I've researched for something it seems kind of God or supernatural immortal being. I've seen this word when I played Civilization series particularly in Civilization 3. Since then if I'm playing that game it is impossible for me to choose this difficulty because of it is the hardest difficulty ever created.


But yesterday was a history for me. The day of glory and this only give the big meanings for me only. It is true I'm addicted in playing Civilization Revolution on XBOX 360. As usual it is weird game for my other friend. It's became a tagline for me 'Person who playing a weird and complicated game'.


That was the second time I've tried on this difficulty and this time I'm using German civilization because they have special bonuses that I like a lot. I took almost 5 hours to manage and think about the strategy to counter the intelligence of the enemies. After all its only took a courage out of me to try and play this level of difficulty. Seriously this is history for me.


FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

No comments: