Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What Do We Got Here?

Well, this holiday is about to come to its end. With some missions in my head at the start of the holiday, I wanted to finish up my game problems, followed with desktop problem, followed with printer problem, followed with Industrial Training application, Final Year Project title selection and praise to Allah, Alhamdulillah most of them almost finished and settled.

But now I'm not interested in stressing on those serious matter. This is only for my record.
Game Achievements for this holiday period:


1) Gears Of War 2 (Finished)


2) Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Finished under 8 hours)


3) Civilization Revolution (Finished Deity Level)


4) Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Replayed)

Well it's certainly I'm not be able to finish some more games because I'm not a consistent game player thus it probably took triple time to finish the game (except COD: Modern Warfare 2). Unfortunately I am too busy playing with Rubik's Cube for now. It is really enjoying to train with my mind with this puzzle and simple toy.

FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

1 comment:

ASaL said...

i thought that you will leave out the rubic cube from you game list. I never know, cube is contagious. But as you say, cube can be a tool for family ties and bonding. Right? Haha, I never know to finish the first surface up to second level is so easy (thanx to you), perhaps you have completed yours and you'll pass the knowledge to me. I will spread it out to my friend like deasease. Have you heard, ilmu yang bermanfaat itu pahala yang berkekalan to eternity? can't stop smiling.