Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fighting Back


I really know that I wanted to write about this. I've been waiting for this moment even before our final exam was started. I strive as I could but only after I took the first paper it seems everything was about to fall apart. Why was that? The Series(Mathematics) paper was nice but at the end I've discussed with my friend and I found that I've careless for 2 big questions with 3 others were not convincingly answered by me. I thought I will fail that paper with one other hard paper which always in my thought.


Finally Alhamdulillah the result already there. I couldn't be happier than this evening in the period of my degree studies. I've been fighting with so many disadvantages for one long semester. One extra subject with so many students thought that we've got unlucky lecturers which always push students. For me that is not a real thing happen. It is nice to have lecturers who made us to prepare for the real world in the future. Even it is hard but its still good for us. Nothing they have done to make us become foolish but just want us to be better.


First of all, Thanks to Allah who allow me to succesfully pass all the subjects. Puan Norma who taught us Series. I really wanted to thank you because you didn't make me failed this paper. Before the result was announced there are only two things in my mind weather fail or only C. Amazingly I've got B- for that even though at the first thought if only I answered without any carelessness before I will be able to get at least A- and with that I might be one of the dean list student for last semester. I think there are so many wrongdoing from my parts that God not allowing me to become one of the elite students yet. With that tought in my mind then, I feel very grateful for what I've got.


Then for Mr Azmi to release my burden in Reinforced Concrete Design which haunted me for one full year. Later then millions thanks to Mr Juhaizad for teaching me Geotechnical Engineering, PM Abd Rahman (Site Investigation), Dr Mohd Fozi (Research Methodology), Miss Wardati (Highway Engineering) and last but not least my beloved lecturer Mariam-sensei for Japanese Language.


All the thing I can do right now is only to thank you and only Allah can repay all of your kindness. Thank You Very Much. Arigato Gozaimasu. Syukran Jazilan. Danke Schon. Terima Kasih!!!


FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

No comments: