Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2-Cycle

This is our bike sis, our bike. Thank You. Is it too much? I'm sorry if you feel that way. Heh3.

As 1 become mono, and more than 1 with no limitation become poly thus 2 become ‘bi’ as in bicycle. I’m not sure whether it is true or not but I’m just guessing about the usage of the ‘bi’ word segment. Stop with that word for now, but that is the theme of my writing for this entry now. Yeah, it is bicycle. What am I going to tell you about this? Alright, just back in time, I post a news with some of my comments regarding bicycle. You can read it here.

All praise to Allah and next million thanks to my sis because supporting me with it. Without your support spiritually and physically sis, I’m probably not be able to make this thing into reality. I’m very happy for today because my lifestyle changed a little. Well, there are no certain measurements you (readers, not my sis specifically) can take how far that I’ve changed and maybe some of you undermined my spirit and determination in this. Alhamdulillah, Allah gives me very high strength mentally to go through others mind setting which try to put me into negativity.

I’m very happy because, finally I’m not becoming a burden to my friends anymore. Actually every day my friends will offer me a ride to go to the class and they don’t even mind. I appreciate for your helps for these two years as we started our life in rent house. I will not forget your help and I will remember it forever, InsyaAllah. Thank you from my deepest heart as I couldn’t show anymore the appreciation I wanted to express to all of you.

With this bicycle, I will learn to step on my own foot. In addition, I will not tied with anyone if I have anything to do then I’m not causing you my dear friends anymore troubles. I will learn how to go to class with my own energy each time I cycled my bicycle. Sincerely, since one event that happened in last semester, I should take that pain memory to be my motivation to go on my own.

Another thing that makes me very happy is I can stay day long in the faculty. I heard about this story from one of my cousin. Well, there is huge difference between me and him. He studied PhD while I’m just ordinary undergraduate student. He told me that he used to study like working. Start at 8 a.m. and finished at 5 p.m. I’ve tried today and as I can see I can benefit it a lot with that lifestyle under the scope of study. I can put a lot concentration on my readings and finding materials on my own. On the other side, I might feel a bit tired and my appearance might be dull but the focus onto learning increase significantly. I really need this tiredness to help me sleep early during night.

Well, it is unfair for me to judge the situation will change dramatically based on one day experience. But deep inside of my heart, I hope and willingly to stay on like this. I don’t want to be like one of the Malay idiom ‘hangat-hangat tahi ayam’. Instead I want to be like this one ‘nak seribu daya, tak nak seribu dalih’. If we already try and put our effort, next thing to do is ‘Tawakkal Ilallah’. InsyaAllah. Okay, that’s it for my GRAND DAY.



FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

No comments: