Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Acknowledgement

First of all, million thanks to Allah, Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim who has granted me to finish up this research. After enduring blistering winds and scorching desert, all the obstacles and hurdles can be overcame on time. All of these are possible after putting the great efforts and pushing the limits especially as a student.

With this great chance, I wanted to thanks to our supervisor who has guided me thoroughly along this research. She who gave the initial idea of this research has gave us teachings, advices and tips to finish up all the tasks and testing. In order to finish up this title, I have been partnered with Mohd Noraizat Bin Mohd Zubirrijal to accomplish this research. He is the one who become the major thrust in this research with his willing to provide a lot of soil samples. Since the research includes the laboratory testing, I wanted to thank to both laboratory technician who are sincere to guide us and teach us about the technical part of those machines and tests procedures. 

Besides entirely working inside the campus, I have also obtained valuable lessons from my sister. As the lecturer in geotechnical field, she has given me wide view of the research and taught me about the real researching method in academic field. Along the path of this journey, so many people have taught me indirectly. For those people especially my past lecturers, my colleagues at construction site and non-engineering people who gave me so many opinions on my research, I want to thank you all deep from my heart.
 
Thanks to my late father, who spiritually give me strength from the inside. Thanks to my mother, who supporting me even without knowing what I am doing right now. For my late sister and her late son, my nephew both of you still inspires me to beat the hurdles in front of me. Thank you all.


p/s: This is taken from my FYP report.



"IF OUR COUNTRY WORTH DYING FOR IN TIME OF WAR LET US RESOLVE THAT IT IS TRULY WORTH LIVING FOR IN TIME OF PEACE" – Hamilton Fish –

No comments: