Sunday, October 24, 2010

Confusing





I dare to say that this is confusing. I don't know how to react actually. If I did this, it seems overreacted but if I did that it seems I am not enthusiastic enough for it. It seems I always wrong at the first place. I believe this confusion is needed in order to understand what things hidden beneath it.


 To make someone cries, wow, it is so bad. I'm sorry. I didn't meant to. I didn't know what have I done at the first place. I thought it flows smoothly as the time goes by. But my thought was wrong. My interpretation was wrong. My act was wrong. I believe, so far I have control everything under the law of the sky. When everything meets with each other, it seems they clash and crash with each other. Not smooth enough as I thought earlier.

I took the law as my first revision, nothing else. Other tips and advices follow after the law have been lifted as the highest priority. Sometimes, I've made mistakes with taking off some clear law that forbids something. Still, I'm bounded in the region of the law. Here, I see those things clash and crash.

Well, I admit it. I am confuse right now. Please dear, enlighten me.

"IF OUR COUNTRY WORTH DYING FOR IN TIME OF WAR LET US RESOLVE THAT IT IS TRULY WORTH LIVING FOR IN TIME OF PEACE" – Hamilton Fish –

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Well, I admit it. I am confuse right now. Please dear, enlighten me."

whose is that 'dear'?? he3

Aderi Aryasu said...

already settled... so no need to mention about it.. wargh hahaha

Anonymous said...

huhu..sian die..sori ek....

Aderi Aryasu said...

ouh.. xde pe la.. hehe