Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Long Lost

I don’t know what to say.
Long lost since September 2008.
Just found that page.
I’m shocked and stunned even I didn’t see the face.
Whatever the case, the door of my feeling has closed.
I believe this is a test.
So I have to take a brace.
To be loyal and stay in my faith.

Wait a minute.
I’ve opened it,
Two digital pictures only in it,
It is awaken,
Nothing much, just memories of mine,
Silence takes its part…

It is very heavy in my heart,
Feel like everything falling apart,

I have to stand right now,
It shouldn’t be my concern right now,
I wanted to stay as I’m now,
To feel, to be real as what I have right now.

"IF OUR COUNTRY WORTH DYING FOR IN TIME OF WAR LET US RESOLVE THAT IT IS TRULY WORTH LIVING FOR IN TIME OF PEACE" – Hamilton Fish –

No comments: