Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Downfall Declaration




Assalamualaikum. In the past, I know that I was so lucky. Keeping up with high marks and good relations. No wonders high flying grades was promised for me from above. And just look at the others, struggling to pass, just only to pass. Even only to pass, that is hard enough for them.




They opened their mouth, "Why you just like this? Study and strive not so hard but still on the top?" and for me to answer "Our life just like wheel, sometime we at the top, and sometime we at the bottom." just simple as that. Not knowing what the real thing that they felt at that particular time.




Now the time is here. Maybe now is my downfall. Even though I've tried so hard, it looks like it doesn't work. I've tried so hard with the thought in mind that I will achive the glorious time like in the past. But it didn't work. So I do know what they felt... To be trying to get a better resut, is painful if we are underachieving. If we thought we already prepared for the best, suddenly unprecedented things suprisingly happen.




Well, should I just quit? Study so bloody hard but nothing in the end? Patiently wait for the time passed and in the end only sorrow just waiting for me?




But don't worry. I try make it used to me. I know even though my graph is pushing me downside in the form of f(x)= [x(Squared) + 2], I hope someday it will rise again to the top which is endless. Amin.




FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

No comments: