Thursday, September 3, 2009

Experimenting


Hello everyone. I'm just a free person tonight and I'm experimenting to write in my blog at the center of our living room. Actually, I supposed to have another important thing to do, but that can wait. Here in our house at the moment, there are Joe beside me, Syuk and Hafiz are busy making some fried rice to avoid the wastage of our rice from the fast breaking. Aok is borrowing my big PC to finish his job and others are at the upper level of this house.


I'm rarely going up there, and only if I have important things should I go there. No one come here sees me, try to peek at me and I'm still writing right now. Well, obviously they are not interested in reading any literature materials. So far, I thing I can see the benefit of oftenly writing here. So for me right now, never come across of my mind to stop writing. Gambatte Adli. Keep writing and make the full novel someday!


FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

No comments: