Friday, September 11, 2009

Why?Doshite?Limaza?Kenapa?


Aduhai. In simple sense to tell you, I took seven (7) subjects for this semester:

1) Mathematic

2) Highway and Transportation *

3) Research Methodology

4) Site Investigation

5) Geotechnical Engineering *

6) Japanese Language

7) Reinforced Concrete Design.


Of course all of these have their own test. This semester is different. I've put almost 2 or 3 times effort on those. Let's ignore RC Design because I'm not good at it and also Japanese Language cause I'm only the one who took this subject in our house (even though I'm still putting so much effort with extra time on these). So there are 5 other subjects. So far, we've get our 2 papers for * subjects. I'm very saaaaaad. I'm the lowest between three of us. For both papers. Why? (T_T)


It is not good for sighing like this. I've got to learn a new way of life. I must learn about 'redho' and 'syukur'. By the way, Alhamdulillah Ya Rabbi. Astaghfirullahal'azim. My mind just blanked. I'm sorry for all of these.


Alhamdulillah, maybe it just to lighten me a bit, after get a very poor marks for highway, I got a full mark for Japanese Language quiz but I do know there was a mistake. Even though I feel happy, I still go to my Sensei to correcting my marks. So I was deducted for 0.5 mark. It's fair and that is my clean mark.


To my friend, sorry if you ever read this. This is just my feeling. Maybe the time of my fall really, really is coming. But nevertheless I will continue my good effort like I did before. If Allah said so, so I've to learn about 'redho'. But that is only after I push my limit. That's it for today. Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah, Ya Allah!!!


(BTW: I wasted about 7 - 8 marks for Geotech for carelesness, and again 7-10 marks for highway also for carelesness. 2 carelesness in two consecutive papers and there are 3 more papers. Even though I thought I make it perfect enough. With detailing checking and slowly answering all those question. Nothing was left behind but still...... I don't know what to say. Please everybody, pray for me. Pray for us to succes even better.)



FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE... LEADS TO SUFFERING.
- Master Yoda -

No comments: