Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dream Of Him


Last night I had a dream,
My late father in it,
Even though I’m surprised,
But I feel so happy in it,

He came back to our house,
Wearing his ‘Kain Pelekat’,
Also with his ‘Baju Melayu’,
As usual he wore to go to the Mosque,

He sits on the chair,
The chair that in front of a keyboard and computer,
But the reality is, there was chair no more,
So he is…

Suddenly I woke up,
My friend wake me up,
I came back to reality again,
Take a few minutes to figure out what I dreamed earlier,

Oh, My late father,
It is really him what inside my dream,
Later I found out,
This Saturday mark his six years absence,

Six years already,
What have I become,
Where have I been,
‘Here Ayah, I’m Here!’.


THE STRUGGLE TO SAVE THE GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT IS IN ONE WAY MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THAN THE STRUGGLE TO VANQUISH HITLER, FOR THIS TIME THE WAR IS WITH OURSELVES. WE ARE THE ENEMY, JUST AS WE HAVE ONLY OURSELVES AS ALLIES -Al Gore-

2 comments:

ASaL said...

i envy you. every night i waited, if he willing to meet me in my dream. so that, i will not miss him this much.
but, to know that he is here, accompanying you, that enough. really enough!

Al Fatihah. Surah Al Ikhlas (3x).

Aderi Aryasu said...

well, i'm afraid at first. i think i've done a wrong thing so 'he' gives me a visit. but surely i missed him directly after i woke up. wish he is here but that is fate. i accepted.