Thursday, April 29, 2010

Expecting


Notes: Both pictures are not from same place and location and two different institutions.



Nothing is bigger than what am I waiting. Final exam seems small but it is still important. Just like my interview with Maybank. That was my first time. I don’t even think what will happen during that day and only focus for that interview. So during the interview, it is surprisingly that I’m the one and only from engineering field and other were from financial and accounting. However expecting the situation could give much more advantage on me so I should be aware of my surroundings.

So this might happen on my new big day, InsyaAllah.

- There will be less Malay on that day with the fact that examination will be conducted in private secondary school.
- There will be many people much older than me.
- Since my number already passed 100, I’m guessing there will be around 200 to 500 person maybe, I couldn’t guess it though.
- There will be a lot of nerds, maybe. At least the people there will be best out of the best that ever existed.
- I might be able to see very capable person on their third language.
- I think I will be smallest people but with big ambition.

Alhamdulillah, my two other friends were included in the list. For sure now, at least at this stage we can fight together. The only thing left is for us to do the best. Gambatte Kudasai. Takbir. Allahuakbar.


THE STRUGGLE TO SAVE THE GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT IS IN ONE WAY MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THAN THE STRUGGLE TO VANQUISH HITLER, FOR THIS TIME THE WAR IS WITH OURSELVES. WE ARE THE ENEMY, JUST AS WE HAVE ONLY OURSELVES AS ALLIES -Al Gore-

No comments: