Sunday, April 18, 2010

Feel ‘Happy’




Written on 14th April 2010

Today I’m so happy. Why is that? Because we just having our test. The feeling is fine. No stress, just relaxing after finishing that test.

I’m ‘happy’ because my friends happily and proudly using T like I’ve mentioned weeks before.
I’m ‘happy’ because so many people join to use T. They said most of them even girls or boys using it.

So I'm 'happy' because they can answer all the question full without left any unanswered questions. But I'm not so happy because I couldn't satisfy my heart for what have I answered on my answer sheets.

But FYI, I’m not using it. So don’t think that I same with you.
I’m ‘happy’ because there are a lot of skills on making T.
And I’m ‘happy’ because someone happily distributes the T to others.
I’m ‘happy’ because the lecturers were less stringent on that situation.
So I’m ‘happy’ for them because they can answer it fully without any hesitation.

And I’m ‘happy’ but somewhat confuse, why they proud to use it. Telling the situation they’ve experienced happen to me, saying that they can answer it fully but on the other hand I couldn’t do that. For me it is a shame.

I’m ‘happy’ because I think why didn’t I just become like them?
Even though my answer was not fully complete like others, but I’m proud of it.
That is my own sweat and efforts. Even though I’m not doing the test at my best.
But still I’m very, very happy because I still standing on my belief.

However the feeling of reward with our own effort, is huge.
But still, if the result were bad, I’ve might feel regretted.
However, not only the result at the end does matter, but also the barakah from above is the most important.

Hope all of us will get redha from all of human being and Allah which is the most important.


(Notes difference between 'happy' and happy)

THE STRUGGLE TO SAVE THE GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT IS IN ONE WAY MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THAN THE STRUGGLE TO VANQUISH HITLER, FOR THIS TIME THE WAR IS WITH OURSELVES. WE ARE THE ENEMY, JUST AS WE HAVE ONLY OURSELVES AS ALLIES -Al Gore-

No comments: