Sunday, April 4, 2010

The T


T might be one of the important elements among us. One which opt to make one or to try to make one. You’re probably one of them. Or else, you might be labeled as an honest student. Lately, it is becoming frequent especially during tests or examinations (so why they need The T beside these periods of time? Baka).

Lol. It is hard to purposely make the sentences above to combine those five letters. You just figured out on your own. That is the thing that I want to discuss about now. The T.

Just days earlier, we were having tough time. With FYP dateline near to its closing date and at the same time we are having our environment test. This subject is about reading. No calculation at all. So students have to memorize all the facts. But in this case with students were busy to prepare their reports, there are no time for them to prepare for the test. Mostly I say.

For me, I’ve tried to get sometime. Only to get up from sleep at 8.30 a.m. on that day. Just ready for study on 9.30 a.m. With the fact the test will start at 12.00 noon, I can’t believe I’ve got to study about three big topics within 2 and half hours. I’ve tried however at least I tried and not giving up.

At the dying moment, I’ve seen my friend looks so relax. Doesn’t have worrying face on him. So we started a conversation “How about your study for this test?”. He replied “I don’t know. I know nothing”. I added “Well, at least you have your own ‘preparation’ right?”. He just sits quiet. Later he said “Hey, do you want it?”. Then he comes closer to me. He takes out his mobile phone show me some T that I said earlier. But, as humble as I can I manage to decline his offer. “Sorry pal, I’m not into that.” As strong as I can answer for his offer.

If you at my place, would you take that offer? Honestly, my mind at that time were mixed whether to accept it or not. But I’m still believing on my principal. For them, I’m the one getting wasted and for me I still believing on my believe.

This is the crisis that happen. Whether to be honest or to be dishonest. As a matter of fact, there is a writing format for T. I can’t believe it. I just laughing after I know about it. They will managed to make it small as smallest it can be. So the guardian during the examination wouldn’t be realized for what these students did. So there how the format for T started. If you see one, you might be surprised also.

Usually, there will be a person wanted to be honest. Sometimes they desperate and got to make one of T. But, if they bring the T that time they don’t have any problems to recall back what they have memorized earlier. The problems is when they are honest (i.e. not bring T along), only that time they hardly to recall what they studied earelier.

I’ve heard this philosophy long time ago. Not so long, just about 3, 4 years earlier. It is said “We must strive to get carry marks as high possible, cheat or using T that is your effort. Final exam is another story.” But, unfortunately, this T still can manage to penetrate exam hall. I just smiling if I caught someone using it. I don’t know whether to feel pity on him/her or to be mad on him/her.
Well, I don’t give a damn what they want to do with T. I will feel happy if someone got busted using T. But after almost 5 years, no one was caught cheating. Actually there were several occasion earlier but they are not punished as they should pay. How disappointing.

One thing that I can’t stand is, the one who frequently used this T is the one who got higher marks. Not only that, they even managed to get into dean list. Again, I Can’t Believe It.

Actually, I’ve sketched this article in Malay. It seems this is only half of it. I can’t stand to write it further. So I will stop here. Probably I’m very mad right now. So, this is it.


THE STRUGGLE TO SAVE THE GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT IS IN ONE WAY MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THAN THE STRUGGLE TO VANQUISH HITLER, FOR THIS TIME THE WAR IS WITH OURSELVES. WE ARE THE ENEMY, JUST AS WE HAVE ONLY OURSELVES AS ALLIES -Al Gore-

No comments: