Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Father 1



“our father has a great impact in our life, i believe so.
He is not here, but he always there.
Somehow, I just knew it.
My siblings, relatives and my cousins speak extremely good things about him, which I don't know about it before. After his dismissal,only then I know.
He (my Dad) is extremely ordinary person, but live, larger than his life.”

I’ve just gone through some old posts from my collection. I’ve read again my post entitled ‘Hari Akhir Oktober’ tells about my experience regarding a puzzle of Dragon Ball. My entry was an empty version when I wrote about it. But sometimes later my sister wrote the extension of my story, on her own point of view. Here is the entry from my sister.

However, since I was a kid at that time, I don’t have any philosophical meaning on me for that occasion. For me it was simply a scene of my life. But my sister entry give me a deep meaning of that event. Even the image came out in my mind seems that I’m smiling like a little boy, but at the back with transparent image of myself right now just bowing down in sorrow. I’m surprised the event should be meant like that. It is huge. Then, I’ve read the comments for that post and seem I found out those sentences above. And I couldn’t agree more. It is true.

Everyone will say good things about their father. Including me. Even I don’t have so many things to say about. But it is okay for 16 years, 5 months and 5 days living with my dad alive. If I told you any things about my father, it is more likely came from other person actually. Not directly from my experience. Here some stories dedicated to him.

It was told that my father who helped his in-laws in schooling. What a nice deeds from him. He also helped his niece and nephew in continuing their studies. After all, it is about education that matters. He did the right thing ensuring all relative as he can help to get better knowledge for better live. Amazingly, he still lives in moderate life. For me it might be lower than moderate life level. However we live happily without feeling any dissatisfaction. Regarding this during eid fitri my cousin (my father nephew) gave us a visit. Suddenly we opened up a story of our late father. But I couldn’t remember about it. But eventually when he about to leave, he gave some money to my mum and come to me and gave me some more. I can’t refuse but actually I’m a bit shy to receive some more ‘duit raya’ from others especially from far relatives like him. But later my mum explained that he might feel owed to our late father so give us some contribution that can’t match for what my father already did.

Pak Uda as he being called by his side of relative was very popular. A strong figure in the relative tree that even does not rich like his youngest brother and does not establishing any great property but rich with good characters. For a conflicting case, Pak Uda’s quotation and statement will be referred. It was complicated actually but I’m proud if a case was referred for statement made by my father. They regard my father statement as a solid fact and prove for any problem arises.

Actually I couldn’t write any more. I’m short of memory about it. Because I just simplified my father was a great person. And that is enough to me rather than to memorizing all events happen. However it is better to record for what significant event that happened for a fond memories to me. So that is why I write this. I think that is enough for now maybe I write some more later. I know this might be uninteresting topic that I ever wrote but for me this is what I want to write. Later, InsyaAllah during eid again I will collect many more stories of my father from my relatives so that I can adore him and follow the path of his living. In short, I think he sacrificed so much in his life until his last breath for others. Beside of love for husband, now I know the huge significant of my dad to my mother.


THE STRUGGLE TO SAVE THE GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT IS IN ONE WAY MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THAN THE STRUGGLE TO VANQUISH HITLER, FOR THIS TIME THE WAR IS WITH OURSELVES. WE ARE THE ENEMY, JUST AS WE HAVE ONLY OURSELVES AS ALLIES -Al Gore-

No comments: