Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bitter Sweet Sour Of Fruits


Once you have planting a fruit seed, with proper method, InsyaAllah the seed will grow and become a tree. Later on, on its season, they will produce flower and some of them we called it as fruit. These fruits usually are healthy, just name it; apple, banana, papaya, strawberry and many others. These famous fruits surely became the favorite of people. Hazardous fruits might be unknown to us.

Well, that is the real fruit. How about fruit in our life, I mean, after we doing something and later the outcomes of it. Like studying hard and great result afterward. Obviously that is the fruitful outcome that we ever wanted. That is the good example for sweet fruit. How about bitter and sour fruits? Erm, I hope you can imagine it yourself.

And sometimes that is life works. Sometimes, a sour orange gave me sweet taste of it. I don't know where it is come from. However it maybe want me to have a chance to taste the sweetness of orange. It is weird, ea. Yes, of course. That is why I seldom found sweet orange and I seldom pick up a fruit to eat it. Hehehe.

I wanted to keep this sweet orange carefully. I wanted to take care of it. I want to feel it, taste it and get into it. Never taste it before. However, I have to take care other thing else also. Not being preoccupied with this orange. However, seeing this orange has excited me.

Well, I should have stop by now. It will become weirder later. Hehehe. See you later.

p/s: I thought that I wanted to write something else. Hurm.

“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: