Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Consequences




I have to write this real quick. As I don't have too much time. Well, nothing important, just an ideal adventure of thoughts.

This life as we called it, sometimes full of cheerful and colorful joy in between and sometime also the dark and gloomy themes came to test us. Definitely all of these come with some reasons and even though we are innocent, it is still come to us.

At the mean time, I feel like I'm alone. All alone with hatred with my surroundings. That is the consequences with untimely decision and acts. I knew it will be like this. I don't know what to do though.

It is a pain, really. Nothing much. Being alone is surely scary. Like Fort Minor "Right Now", every person in this world is doing something. It maybe like not important, but some part of it is important. Someone might entering the CC just for playing games but some person is fighting for himself.

That makes the story of the world. You might be sleeping, holding something precious in your heart. How about someone that couldn't sleep? He might be imsomnia for some idiot reason. Some irrelevant points that makes him like that. Staring at one spaces without real reason. Disturbed all in and out of his world.

That are the consequences. Consequences of weird thing. Consequences is just at the middle of a process. It is not supposed to be at the end. Most of us thought 'Consequences' is the result of some act, decision, process, projection and else other. Consequences is the best lesson for human to get the precious knowledge from it. No doubts about it.

Yeah, I just taking it in. Not much. A bit. I have to face it whether it is painful or joy. But I'm glad something that makes me very happy come into my life. I have to be relieve about it. Life is taking a new chapter in it. And that is what I called, 'Turn'.

“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

5 comments:

Nur said...

what happened?

are u ok? selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin..

Aderi Aryasu said...

if i say nothing happened, it is surely a lie...
yeah, something happen... hu3...
thanx 4 asking anyway,,,
i'm still fine..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri... Maaf Zahir Batin...

AIS said...

why??klu xleh gtau cni,, msg ek

Aderi Aryasu said...

oh, nothing... i'm fine now... few months already.. hehe

AIS said...

nk tau gak...