Friday, September 24, 2010

First デート

I might have gone out with them once, or twice. But for this small number of people I never have such experience before. But I do have to make some advancement of this kind of bond so I have to try it nevertheless.

I don’t know what to write actually but I have to record something. I feel my mind become so heavy just like I’m going to faint. At that exact situation, I’ve felt this twice and I’m afraid that I’m going black out in front of them without any concrete reason. But fortunately, I can stand on my feet and stay sharp in front of them.

Yes, there was a nervousness among us and I do think that is why I’m about to faint at that time. However as the time move forward the chemistry started to grow between us. I see this needs time badly. Time with something that helpful towards the glory. If nothing being done, and there will be nothing awaits us in the end.

The tense finally released however some issue arises. That should never concern me. The only thing should be in my mind is to progress forward and try my best. For me, this デート was successful for me even though it might be quite lame for them. I tried to break my huge wall in front of me. And finally I did it. Breaking through it with so many wounds and swells after. I’ve done it. That is what important.


“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratz....n all d best

Aderi Aryasu said...

thank you very much.. mucho gracias...

(now i fainted) hehehe

Anonymous said...

y??rilek r der...haha

Aderi Aryasu said...

just a figure of speech...