Thursday, September 30, 2010

This September Was...



...unique. That what I can conclude so far. However there are too many incidents that drove me to insanity. In short, it is my life instability. Very crucial. It is like the peak of my instability. All of this begins since March. Where I have seen my life become so narrow. I have to struggle through everything. From industrial training, Monbukagakusho process, final semester tasks and projects and everything that I think as the obstacles of my life. Rejected by the embassy, it harden my FYP. And all of those problems come to me like a chain. 

I just wanted to get out. Maybe being too quiet is not good. That is my character. I'll sit and quietly doing my things. Maybe so many people getting annoyed by my behavior however I'm still learning in this life. Sitting here, analyzing it and I believe that I'm becoming worst. As to picture for you, I'm feeling that I'm swimming in the sea of honey. Very thick liquid. It is hard to go forward but there is no turning back. Sigh.

Maybe my mind is not clear enough for me. I'm straight in terms of mind setting. If you say A and I consider it as A. Maybe they thought that I'm not creative enough to survive. Well, I have trained like that since I was a child. No one ever satisfied with my decision. If I made one, they will condemn it. Say, there is one thing supposingly satisfy everyone but I don't think I have been credited by that effort. Sitting alone and silently comforting my own feelings.  

We are human being. Just like me. Us, we are not perfect. That what makes us unique.I should write something about September rather than this. But my fingers just dancing on this netbook from the orders from my mind. I believe, this is what my mind wanted to express. I just let it be. Still controlling what to write to avoid any controversy. Controversy is hard to handle though. It is better to keep away from it.

“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

3 comments:

AIS said...

~~10SEPTEMBER2011~~

Aderi Aryasu said...

wow.. hehe.. salah tu.. 2010 ye sbnrnye... keh3

AIS said...

adeh...silap le plak..malu3..hihi..mane nk letak muke nih...:p