Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24th 2010

There are so many things happen on this day. Well, I’m quite preoccupied with date that I have waited for too long. It does not bring so many importances for me though, well, at first sight at least. Until I go through it, and that is today.

1: Civilization V




Well, the obvious thing that makes me remembering this date is because Civilization V is about to enter the market. Well, I presume it is only applied to the USA because it will be launched over there first before it enters other countries’ market. For me, I don’t even thinking that I can play this game in the near future. I probably have to wait for about 4 or 5 months. It is the earliest that I’m predicting that I will be able to play it. In this condition, it is improper for me to try to get one. Plus my darling PC is having her problem. It won’t start. I guess that I’ll fix it after I have stable financial. As CIV die-hard-fan, I will get this game nonetheless. InsyaAllah.


2: 'Puasa 6'



I have tried to finish ‘Puasa 6’ in the past and I failed. Well, there are so many things obstruct me with I’m not well motivated in the past. And for this year, with some spiritual encouragement from the inside I finally finished this bonus obligation. Finally. Alhamdulillah. Selamat Hari Raya.

3: Accident


Something bad happened to her. Well, not my bike. But this is one unfortunate event that worries me a lot. But, Alhamdulillah. Nothing really serious happened to her. But, coincidentally me and my 3 other friends was in my van in Klang/Banting. On that exact time, we almost involved in such situation. But, Alhamdulillah I immediately stop my van and allow that speedy-idiot-lorry to have his way. If not, only Allah knows. But for now, Alhamdulillah nothing happened. Please, somebody.. traffic light is very important. If one has broken down, please call the authorities to fix it. It is hard to cross that 4 speedy lane without traffic light. Sigh. (Really hoping that I'm not bringing bad luck to her)


"PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh3...cam knl je moto tu???hihi..segan la..apsal msuk dlm entri ni???haha...moto tu da senget la...:-((..nk bl baru...haha
emm u're not bringing bad luck to me...eh2,, am i that girl??hehe

Aderi Aryasu said...

knal ke? npe sgn? bkn ade muke awk pn dlm tu.. hehe... em, blh la.. beli la LC.. baru la zuupp... hehe...

oh, thank God, Alhamdulikkah,,, yes, u r the girl..

p/s: who is the 'anonymus'??? jeng3

Anonymous said...

knl sgt da ngan moto tu....da sebati da...hehe...bknnye sngaja nk wat die kene langgar...ish3 sedih da bl ingt blk..uh,xmo la LC...nk lg bosar..:p

huhu tqvm...

p/s: do u want me to introduce myself??jeng3

Aderi Aryasu said...

hurmm... nk wt cmne.. dh jd kn... waa, nk lg besar.. ape lg, superbike ajo.. haha...

yes, please.. if u want to... hehe

AIS said...

bnda da nk jadi...kun fayakun....aritu bw superbike x abes blaja lg la...huhu...skang da xde org nk ajar da....:-((

hurm....blom msnye lg..hehe

Aderi Aryasu said...

ssh ke nk bwk mto cmtu? blh je kn bljr sndiri... hehe

owh, blum lg ke.. ok anytime when u feel free...

AIS said...

mane reti bw moto yg ade clutch...da xde motonye camne nk blaja sndr..huhu..

eh da smpai msnye ke??haha...da start r tu pening+menggelabah...:p